Sunday, October 08, 2006

2, 2, 2 scarves not one!!!!!!!!

I received my package from Jennifer Cappoen, my SP, today - WOW!!! I said I like reds and purples so what do I get?! A lush, soft red lace scarf AND a fun varigated multi-direction purple scarf. Can it get any better?!? Well, yes it did -- also enclosed was a wonderfully fragrant "specialty" soap, a skein of Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino, an travel book on North Carolina and a North Carolina sticker, all wrapped up in red and purple tissue paper. Talk about attention to detail! Jennifer, Thank you so very much. Providentially it arrive the same day I received bad news about my DH's health. What a pick-me-up!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Yeah!, I'm glad you liked... I included an extra skein of the red Debbie Bliss just in case you wanted to make a hat to go with the scarf. And the multidirectional one is made with K1C2 Paintbox yarn... sorry I ment to include the skein wrappers so you would know what the scarves where made from. Enjoy and take care. JC in Greensboro

12:55 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Where are the pictures of these lovelies?! I wanna see!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Iris can you post photos... my camera was dead and didn't get photos before I mail it out. Thanks

2:26 PM  
Blogger Iris in Iowa said...

I'll post pictures, but I can't guarantee when. DH's hospitalized and on his way to hospice.

The Lord is my strength and my song!

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home