Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I need to cry....

I don't have my own blog.... but I need to cry to someone. I just lost my job today of 20 years. No reason... being North Carolina and employer doesn't need to have a reason to let you go. Now I'm scared, depressed, and crying as I write. It wouldn't be that bad if we hadn't of used all our savings when my husband fell and had to have an entire elbow replacement 6 months ago. He had no insurance at his job and to put him on mine would have been to costly. We had to max out the credit cards and have been living hand to mouth since. Please pray that I can find work soon. I don't want to loose our condo... we've only had it 5 years....

Thanks to everyone for letting me vent...... I'm so sad.............

6 Comments:

Blogger pigbook1 said...

OMG! I am so sorry to hear that. Good luck and I know you will find something. Keep looking. If you need someone to talk to shoot me an email I can call and listen if you just need to talk.
~~Britt (pigbook1@gmail.com)

3:26 PM  
Blogger stephanie said...

Hey, Jennifer...
So sorry; this is the time when friends rally 'round. A new door will open soon. We are all here for you!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Jyll said...

I'll be thiking of you and hoping things turn around for you soon :)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Jennette said...

I know that you're receiving a lot of prayers and best wishes and thoughts. It's not much comfort now, but I firmly believe these things work themselves out. Reach out to friends and family for support. Don't try to do it alone and don't be afraid to ask for help.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Marisol said...

Oh no, Jennifer. I am so sorry this is happening to you. Like others have said reach out to others around you. There is no need to go through this alone. Who knows, maybe you will find a better paying job with better working conditions:)

Keep your chin up!

5:36 PM  
Blogger starrypurplehaze said...

I'll definitely be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home