Wednesday, October 11, 2006

done and almost ready to send it out

i've finished my scarf (or rather, my pal's scarf), but am so impressed by everyone else's scarves that i feel a little embarrassed posting mine up *blush*. it doesn't help that my picture taking skills are rather...non-existent.

but...here it is:


and a close-up of the pattern:


i'm getting my candy and stuff ready so that the package can be posted soon, maybe on friday. it has a long journey to go...wish i can go along with it!

13 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Summerlin said...

That's beautiful! You have no need to blush. I'd love to get that scarf.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

That wonderful scarf is worthy of admiration - and the colour is so rich. I wonder - is it me?

9:35 AM  
Blogger babette said...

Why in the world would blush for that BEAUTIFUL work??? It is great !!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Pennie said...

love the detail and the color . . . red :) lucky pal

11:20 AM  
Blogger Leanne said...

That's a beautiful scarf! Love the colour and the pattern!

11:27 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

What a gorgeous scarf - I just love the rich reds I am seeing!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

That scarf is gorgeous! I would be more than thrilled to get it.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Lovely scarf!! I have considered that pattern and yours has turned out beautifully.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I was just looking at that pattern last night. I love your scarf - great job!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Marisol said...

Wow I love this pattern. No need to blush the scarf is lovely!

Hey maybe you can share the pattern:)

5:13 PM  
Blogger cindi said...

Wow, that's really lovely. It's such an interesting pattern!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Hum...I've been in a red mood lately and love that pattern. I don't suppose I'm your pal.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

That's gorgeous. Do share where you found the pattern.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home