Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My ISE Pal, Hila of HPNY KNITS, Rocks!

Hi, this is Holly from HollYarns and My International Scarf Exchange Pal, Hila of HPNY KNITS, ROCKS! The scarf she sent me--made of the super soft and slightly fuzzy Country Alpaca--is soooo gorgeous and so perfect for the suddenly (or so it seems) cold weather:
Hilas_scarf0001

And then--because she is just so thoughtful--she added in these beautiful fingerless gloves:
Hilas_fingerless_gloves0001

And chocolate:
Hilas_candy0001

And more chocolate and a CD with New York, NY inspired music:
Hilas_choco_and_cd_0001

A bag to carry knitting accessories (or keys, cell phone, and a wallet):
Hilas_bag0001

I HAVE BEEN SPOILED! Thank you, Hila of HPNY KNITS!

4 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

wow!! what a great package from your SP. I love the colors of the scarf... it's sure to get you through the cold NE winters.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

What a FUN package. And I LOOOOOVE the scarf, the fabulous color--it's a great "skinny scarf" that goes well with sweaters as well as keeps you warm. Beautiful. And what fun all the treasures are. Lucky you!

9:35 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

Wow, have you ever been spoiled - lucky you!! I love the scarf, the pattern compliments the gorgeous, cozy yarn just right!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

OMG - you have been spoiled! I hope your pal hasn't set the bar too high for the rest of us!

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home