Thursday, October 05, 2006

Matthew is Almost done!



My Matthew scarf is almost done! Pictured here is just a glimpse and more photos can be seen on my blog. I have really enjoyed this pattern and once I got past my chart phobia (thanks Cynthia and Bonnie) it really is not hard at all. I'm hoping to finish it this weekend and send it off to my secret pal. I just love all the different scarves I have been seeing on this exchange. It always amazes me how people find the perfect pattern to go with the different yarns. The only problem is I now have a ton of new scarves on my to do list!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pennie said...

that is beautiful. love it, lucky pal

3:00 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

It's just breathtaking! Love the colors, always loved the Matthew and hope to make one in the near future. Gorgeous job. I'm drooling all over the keyboard!

8:15 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

sigh. so glad u got through your chart phobia. I love knitting from charts!! so much easier, after you learn how to read them. beautiful job!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Kim in NJ said...

Allison, that's really, really pretty. I love the colors. Koigu, did you say? I'm with you, though---I now have quite the list of scarves I want to make (and quite the skeins of yarn to make them with).

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home