Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Craftybernie's progress photo (scarf no 4)

Here it is - the first two pattern repeats! I'm sooo excited. The pattern is from www.knitwhits.com/sabine.shtml
Sabine is an unusual scarf that incorporates slip stitches and woven stitches with knitting to create the plaid effect. Matching fringe at the ends finishes off the scarf to complete the woven look.
Now that I've shared, I'm going to get back to work. Gotta get this little beauty done by the middle of next week. Isn't she pretty!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is a cool pattern thanks for sharing!!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Pennie said...

that is going to look awesome when done :)

6:19 PM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

... I hope so Penny. It's the 4th scarf I've cast on and hopefully the last.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

What a pretty and unusual scarf!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Jennette said...

Love the pattern!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home