Thursday, October 05, 2006

Done!!

I brought my scarf with me back to Taiwan. However I could not knit more than 2 rows at a time as the weather here has been scorchingly hot and humid.

Although I had knitted quite a bit already before coming over, I was kind of worried that I might not finish it in time to mail it out to my pal.

Finally the weather turned cooler for the past 3, 4 days, and I knitted up really fast and without any errors. Yeah!!


Little Arrowhead Shawl/Scarf - All I have to do now is to weave in ends and block which will be done when I am back at home next week. Then off to my pal.

I hope my pal is going to like it.


Close up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pennie said...

pretty, lucky pal you have!

3:09 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

What a beautiful shawl! The color is so cheerful and lovely. And it will be well-traveled even before your pal receives it. :)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home