Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Scarf I Made


My swap pal emailed me today that she received the scarf that I sent. Boy, I was worried. I mailed it two weeks ago and it was supposed to take six days. So now I can show you all. I used Artful Yarns Jazz which was 50% wool and 50% alpaca. The pattern was Leaf-Patterned Lace from Barbara Walker's A Treasury of Knitting Patterns and the edge pattern was adapted from a pattern by Brooke Nelson. I had a little extra yarn so I made Fetching from Knitty also. By the way, she said she loves it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

It's gorgeous!!!!!

1:39 AM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

absolutely lovely! great yarn to know about!

1:47 AM  
Blogger celia said...

Oh so pretty!

1:49 AM  
Blogger Pennie said...

that is beautiful . . . love the cables.

3:10 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

That is just great - I bet she loves it!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

i mailed my scarf pal right here in the USA last wednesday and she hasn't gotten hers and I am freaking out, at 10" by 7 ft I really don't want to knit it again, but i will----yours is very pretty

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home