Thursday, October 05, 2006

Leisel is off the needles, blocked and ready to roll!



I'm so happy to say she is blocked! I used the Yarn Harlot's method, with string and pins. The scarf grew 18 inches longer in the blocking process and the leaves definitely show themselves better now! I'm pretty thrilled it is near ready to roll, I think I'll need to pick some pieces of "hay" out of it, there is a lot of schmibble bits in the Elspeth Lavold Silky Wool:) I have to gather some other goodies before I send it off to my pal! Can't wait! And...I heard from my knitter and seems I could have a scarf in my mailbox just about any time now:) Hurray!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Pennie said...

ohhh, I can't wait to see my scarf, this one is beautiful! simply beautiful.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Elaine said...

What a beautiful scarf - love the pattern and color. Congratulations!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Just lovely!

2:27 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

"schmibble bits"
priceless! that is my new favorite phrase

5:39 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Liesel is simply the best pattern! I'm so happy you started your - if you haven't I would never "met" this girl!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home