Monday, October 30, 2006

A Cabled Beauty!


My scarf arrived from Ann in Colorado. Just look at this, isn't it a beauty? The different shades of blue and violet make it really unique. It will look super draped over my navy winter coat. I just wish I had someone available today to photograph me wearing it, but this shot will have to do. Ann learned how to do a cable for this project and says she had fun learning how to do this. And, guess what else she sent? A handmade bag for my knitting projects! It's a beautiful tomato red, with a coffee themed print. I never go anywhere without a knitting project as you never know when you will have to wait somewhere or be stuck in a traffic jam. This will be the perfect bag to hold my latest sock project.
Thank you Ann for being such a great ISE pal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home