Monday, October 30, 2006

Thank you Amy!

Here are my models (aka my daughters) showing just two of the wonderful things that Amy sent all the way from Austrailia. The scarf is absolutely beautiful. So soft and lacy. I had to wrestle it from one of my girlfriends when I showed it to her. She was going to walk out the door with it.

Plus Amy sent a koala and a kangaroo for my girls. Christmas came early to our house for them. They thought that it was amazing that something could come from the other side of the Earth from us. Also in the package was a calendar, photo, and book about Austrailia. It is gorgeous. If I didn't want to go there before I would now. Someday when the kids get older.

Thank you so much Amy! You made my day.

JulieKP Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home