Wednesday, September 20, 2006

This Horse has Not Left the Gate

Okay, I admit to be one of those late starters. I'm trying to finish two other KAL's I'm in before I start on this one. I am fortunate that the due date is not until November. :) The KAL's I'm in end this month (eep).

Anyway, I've always wanted to use this yarn when I joined the next Scarf exchange:



It's Blue Heron's Deep Space rayon yarn. It's like looking at a night sky filled with stars to me. I was thinking Midwest Moonlight from Scarf Style, but I have yet to try it out.

By the way, I have yet to hear from the scarf pal who is knitting a scarf for me. If you have mailed me already, do you mind sending it again? I might have missed it or it got swallowed by Cyberspace (where virtual socks go, too I guess). :)

I hope to display a finished scarf soon. All these finished scarves are making me feel guilty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

That yarn is gorgeous!!

3:08 AM  
Blogger Jennette said...

I like that yarn, too!

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home