Stephen J - Questionnaire
1. Name & blogger handle: Stephen J - blog handle is Oxknit
3. Blog URL: oxknit.blogspot.com
6. Colours you like: basically autumn: oranges / browns / sage greens / forest greens / ochre
7. Colours you hate: Primary colours and pastels make me look like a corpse. I generally try to avoid this.
8. Fibres you like: Anything natural
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies: Man-made - esp acrylic / nylon
10. Prefered scarf length: I'm 1.88m (6' 2") and usually fold the scarf in two, putting both ends through the loop, so the longer the better, generally 1.8 - 2m (72" - 80"), unless it was a design with a hole in it for threading.
11. Solid or variegated? Either is fine
12. Cables or lace or texture? Prefer not to have lace. Prefer to have it reversible.
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) Don't have anything crocheted or woven, so that would be fine. Would prefer not to have anything too girly, but I have quite a broad definition of masculine when it comes to scarves.