Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sarah B - Questionnaire

Name & blogger handle Sarah D http://stickchicky.blogspot.com
3. Blog URL see above
4. Country Canada
6. Colours you like Blue of any shade (my winter coat is baby blue) I also love Green, reds, orange( my boots are orange).
7. Colours you hate Peach
8. Fibres you like I love anything, but alpaca, merino , silk are my favorites
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies Anything rough ( I have very sensitive skin. No allergies)
10. Prefered scarf length I like about 65-75 inches. It wraps nicely that way
11. Solid or variegated? I like both
12. Cables or lace or texture? I love all three
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) I live in Northern Ontario, so it's REALLY cold in the winter. Scarves are a must!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home