Thursday, September 07, 2006

Natalie L - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle : Natalie L. I don't yet have a blogger handle but my personal blog handle is NattyChick
3. Blog URL : www.nattychick.typepad.com
4. Country : Australia
6. Colours you like : I love deep colours of most descriptions. Deep burgundy reds, olive/mossy greens, browns, dark dusty blues, purples.
7. Colours you hate : Pastels. And I don't really like bright, bright colours either.
8. Fibres you like : I adore alpaca blends, merino blends and silk blends. (Champagne tastes and beer budget you may think! LOL)
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies : I can't wear mohair or any other 'bitty' fibre. You know, the types that kind of shed filaments of fibre.
10. Prefered scarf length : Um.....I really don't have a preferrence. I guess it could probably be longer than 100cm/40 inches?
11. Solid or variegated? : No preference.
12. Cables or lace or texture? : No preference
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) : I have a cat (just for info for pet allergies) but my home is smoke free. I am excited about this exchange!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home