Thursday, September 07, 2006

Morgan H - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle: Morgan, fiberaddict
3. Blog URL: http://fiberaddict.com
4. Country: Canada
6. Colours you like: blues, greens, rusts etc.
7. Colours you hate: neon
8. Fibres you like: for the most part all ... i like them to be soft against the skin ... nothing super scratchy
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies : angora and mohair ... *sob* ... I want to LOVE these but I am allergic to them
10. Prefered scarf length: enough to wrap around my neck. But it does depend on the scarf style
11. Solid or variegated? either
12. Cables or lace or texture? either
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) yes to both. I am game for whatever my swapper would like to make for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home