Thursday, September 07, 2006

Michelle L - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle: Michelle L
3. Blog URL: http://knitty-bitty.momo4ever.com
4. Country: Australia
6. Colours you like: Pink and other pastel colours
7. Colours you hate: Brown
8. Fibres you like: Wool but not the scratchy type. Never had silk or alpaca before so would really love to try that one day
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies: Scratchy type of wool/yarn
10. Preferred scarf length: I like to wrap my scraves around my neck twice and both ends are still hanging below my waist
11. Solid or variegated? I'm fine with both as long as it's in the colours I like
12. Cables or lace or texture? I do not have cables or lace knitted items with me at the moment so would love to have some
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf)
I'm not really particular or picky so I'm fine with anything :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home