Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sandra F - Questionnaire

I am in Canada
I like purples, blues and all the colors on that side of the wheel
No colors I hate but can’t wear browns near my face.
Fibres – anything soft, nice feeling and not too long of hair
Fibres I hate would be anything scratchy.
Wear a variety of lengths depending if the scarf is for inside or outside of my coat, for looks or for warmth.
Like subtle color changes rather than solid but not a great deal of contrast like most variegated.
Would love a lace or textured scarf.Since I mostly knit, it would be nice to receive a woven or crocheted scarf for something truly different.
Since I have several scarfs made that I have put away as “not for me”, I would also be willing to be a scarf angel if required.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home