Monday, September 11, 2006

Off and away

Just checking in.

I've received an email from my pal and the guessing game has started. Looking at all the posts, there are so many that I'm hoping are for me!!!!

I've also emailed my pal but the tech-y head that I'm not, I didn't realise that my full name was appearing on the "from" field from my "anonymous" email account. DOH and double DOH. I've managed to fix it now but I hope my pal didn't notice.

So, just in case my pal knows who I am, I'm not going to post too many details. I will say that the yarn and pattern is chosen and I'm quite happy with how it is all turning out. The pattern is fun to do and I the scarf is "coastal".

Also, looking at how many we have in this exchange, I want to extend a very big thank you to the hostesses for organising this and creating so much fun for me.

Littlemaze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home