Sunday, September 10, 2006

I've started..........

I got a good start on my scarf.......... I'm hoping that it works for my pal. I e-mailed her and haven't heard back yet so I went with the preferences on the questionnaire and hope it will turn out well. I'm using some lovely Alpaca in a lovely shade of green and working it into a reversible cabled scarf. It's quite yummy. I'll get some pictures later.

I've also heard from my pal. Unfortunately, my pal who is knitting for me is no longer a secret so the suspense is gone but it will still be a lot of fun. So I think things are ready to go.

Better get back to knitting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris in Iowa said...

Oh, but the suspense of a gorgeous scarf being knit for you from unknown pattern and unknown yarn -- ah, that is suspense enough, don't you think?

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home