Thursday, September 21, 2006

Knitting knitting knitting


Well here is my partners scarf, it is a really pretty pattern and this picture still does the pattern and the color no justice. for some reason even the natural light still didn't pick up the richness of the color. I am going to hopefully have it done though this week. I have the whole week off because my asthma has been soooo bad. I have been to urgent care two times in the last two days.....Yuck!! Anyways so now I cant leave the house and I have all day to knit, and I get paid for it....:-) This is how life should be, minus the not being able to breath thing.


Happy Knitting

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Life is full of trade offs Courtney! :) Hope you get to feeling better soon. The scarf is lovely

7:24 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Pick me! Pick me! I want this one!

1:38 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Just beautiful, Courtney! What is the pattern? It looks like lace and cables. STUNNING!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home