Thursday, September 21, 2006

FINISHED!!





I hope my pictures are coming through ok. So the first is a close up of the scarf for my pal.







The second pic is showing its finished!! I am just blocking it right now.






I really hope my pal likes it. Its a two panel jewel cable..A really fun stitch pattern I found and turned it into this scarf. I am also hoping to finish a little something extra tonight to join the scarf ..I plan on mailing it tomarrow.









Alright I'm ready for mine!! *lol* I recieved a email saying my pal was almost finished with my scarf.. hurry up!! *j/k* I'm ready to wear it ..the weather is cooler now here in missouri.. actually its down right cold.
This was the perfect time to have this scarf exchange..I just wanna give a shout out to our hostesses..Thanks so much!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Very Pretty! I'm sure your pal will flip out over this gorgeous scarf!

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home