Thursday, September 21, 2006

Liesel completed

I have completed my scarf. Woohoo!



I think I need to block it again, or maybe steam it as the lace pattern is not showing as nicely as I had hoped. The scarf is about 66 inches long, which I think is plenty for a scarf. It's lightweight and is probably best suited to spring or fall (autumn) use. Sure hope my pal likes it.

Now I just need to find some goodies toput into the package with the scarf as one skein of SWTC Bamboo is definitely well under the prescribed budget for the scarf. Look out pal, a scarf is coming your way real soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

i love the colorway celia!!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pinning it out and steaming it would probably work best with this type of yarn.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Dorene said...

Oh, very nice!

2:53 PM  
Blogger peaknits said...

I'm also working on Liesel - I'm so jealous you're done:) I had to rip out 4 nches last night and nearly cried! But I sure do love the pattern, keeps things interesting. I love your choice of colorway and texture.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Fabulous, Celia! Your pal will love this. It's a marvelous pattern, and the yarn you chose is gorgeous.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home