Thursday, September 21, 2006

Frog Knit Repeat

I have started the scarf for the 5th time using yet another yarn and each time I come up with one nice straight edge and one side that seems to angle out horribly. I have not increased the stitches at all on any of the rows. I dont know how to keep both sides even. The pattern is not so hard to follow that I am adding stitches and I really like how it is turning out other than the angle of the one side. Well, I guess back to the drawing board and find another scarf to make. Fear not pal, I will get it right and out on time!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Oh April, don't beat yourself up! If you have a pattern you love, just go with it and give it a little blocking at the end. I would bet ou that he/she will love it!

Can't wait to see pictures!

2:53 AM  
Blogger Kristin Summerlin said...

Yeah... When a scarf is ON, you can't see a slight curve anyway. Hey, treat it as a design element. No need to start all over, I don't think.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home