Sunday, September 17, 2006

I'm Almost There









I have casted on and discarded over 5 scarves before settling on this one!!.. I feel like I have been overwhelmed by scarves just because I couldn't make up my mind..Well I decided and I'm sticking to it just for the fact I think my pal will adore it. The picture is really bad because right after I took this pic my camera went kerplunk its out of commission ..(i wont even go into how I feel about not having a camera at the moment shopping tomarrow that is for sure)
Anyhow back to this scarf that took my so long to get to it..After different yarns and patterns and stitches.. what a relief...but this scarf is a really fun cable a double jewel cable that runs in two panels.. I am using "Picton Blue" 100% wool... its bulky and will need to be blocked but for where my pal is at during the winter I think it will be perfection! I'm gonna use up that whole dang skein nice and long and warm..
*lol*
Loving the scarves everyone is doing.. I'm hoping they are all mine!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home