Saturday, September 16, 2006

A frogging they will go.

Here are the 20 or so rows of my scarf I have completed but they will not last long. I finished the last ten at work but I was rushing, so a frogging they will go. I hope my Scarf partner is patient. It will be completed and hopefully to a reasonable standard.

I am using the Gazebo Lace pattern from Nicky Epstein's "Knitting on the Edge" with a small cable border to reduce edge roll. I am still being distracted by other yarns and other scarves but too much time and energy has been invested in this pattern so I will persevere


It seems the yarn of the exchange this time is Alpaca/Silk and derivations of. And as for the Seasilk - luxury, sheer luxury.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Mmmm. It looks so soft. Your little friend there reminds me of Totoro.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

Looks really nice! Love pink!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home