Friday, September 15, 2006

I Finally found a pattern and yarn!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's Liesel (refer to link on sidebar) in SWTC Bamboo yarn. The colour is Drake and it is a combination of green, blue ad brown. I hope my pal likes it. the pattern is not as easy as I had anticipated, but I'll keep going, just because I like how the scarf looks in the picture on the pattern!

Edited 16th September: I have more pictures on my blog. The new pictures show more realistic colour.

4 Comments:

Blogger Craftybernie said...

Yay my fav scarf pattern. Stick with it. I found the first three pattern repeats a bit slow but once I got into a rhythm it went fine.

I knit mine in blocks of 10, ticking off each row as I did it. Then when I got to 10, I did another 10 if I felt up to it. If I was tired I had a rest. It's best to do it when you're feeling fresh.

I hope it gets easier for you. Enjoy it and take your time.

Good luck!!!

Bernie

11:16 AM  
Blogger Dorene said...

I just love the color of the yarn, but then again, I just love earthy, autumn colors!

I have never used the bamboo before. You must let us know how it blocks.

It will be lovely when done. And I just know that your pal will adore it!

11:25 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

I'm doing the Liesel as well in a solid silky wool - I had wondered how variegated would look - now I want to do that too! I love how it is coming out so far!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Having a Knit Fitt said...

That looks like a wonderful scarf. You have a lucky SP.
Cate

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home