Friday, September 15, 2006

Slightly Nervous

I'm a little nervous, I have only been knitting for about 18 months. I'm not super good or super fast. I'm picking out my yarn this weekend at my LYS and will start on my scarf. I have a drop stitch pattern I'm going to attempt. Again, I can cast on/off, knit, purl and sometimes reading patterns frightens me . . . I hope I'm not a disappointment :) You will get the love and care! Happy Knitting

P.s. I'm glad I just checked I have till Nov. 1st! FEW! I was nervous over nothing, I'm going to attempt my pattern and work it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said...

i'm sure if it was a little late your pal would understand. I know I certainly would. I have only been knitting since last xmas so we are not all experts. Anyway like you said its the love and care that goes into the item that makes it special.

2:28 AM  
Blogger AllisonVZ said...

Don't worry about your experience! I, for one, would love a scarf from anyone, as I don't get many hand knit gifts. Your pal will greatly appreciate you time!

3:18 PM  
Blogger stephanie said...

Pennie, just keep going, one stitch at a time. Think of the old saying, "A trip begins w/ a single step". Each stitch you put in is a little bit of love from you that your pal will feel each time she looks, sees, feels, thinks of the scarf and will, in turn, return that love to you.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home