Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hee hee!

I ordered my partner's yarn yesterday, and may I just say I think I did a pretty good job. ;)

I really think that my partner will like both the texture and color of the yarn. I'm down to two possible patterns that both call for a yarn similar to the one I ordered (but not as nice!).

I just love making stuff for other people, and it's even more fun knowing someone's making something for me! I've been in touch with my partners on each end, and I'm so excited about the exchange.

I'm one of those who didn't realize that my @#$%^ email program automatically put my name in when I sent to my partner, and since I'm relatively certain my partner is pretty darn brilliant, I don't want to post any details of the yarn ordered, or pictures of the pattern here, just to be on the safe side!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home