Friday, September 15, 2006

Finally picked out yarn!

I finally made it to the LYS last night and picked out my yarn. It's Noro Big Kureyon and has swatched up amazingly soft, even before washing. I'm still going to look for a back up yarn this weekend, just in case it doesn't come out as soft as it seems! I originally chose a colorway that was so "me" and then remembered that this wasn't about me. So I put it back and picked this one instead.
I've had a very difficult time finding the right needle size, although it has given me the opportunity to try out all of my larger KnitPicks Options needles! I'm planning on making the Wavy Scarf from Scarves: A Knitter's Dozen. The short rows will really showcase the color changes. Or I might do a simple lace pattern...I have until October, right? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home