Monday, September 25, 2006

A froggin' we will go.....

Ah yes. The great frog pond. Deep, dark, dirrrrrty!

I was attempting to tidy one of the rows on the self fringing crochet scarf I'm making and I accidentally undid the foundation row. Doh! Next thing I knew I was in the frog pond. Not by choice, mind you.

So having undone the wrong row on the scarf the whole thing started to fall apart. Rather than try to repair it I frogged the lot and now I am back at square one. Well, actually I'm past square one by now. More like row 4 out of many many rows (crochet lengthways that is).

And while I'm on the subject of my success, not, I've discovered that I may have a teensy weensy allergy to the yarn I'm working on. I won't give too much away as I don't want to be found out, but one of the fibres in the yarn blend is causing me to itch like MAD!!! It's up my nose and on my face and in my hair. But I know my pal will love it.

Truth be told it is a beautifully soft yarn to work with however I can't wait until I'm finished.

Shame I had to find out this way that XXXXXX yarn doesn't agree with me. Ah well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home