Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Charity G - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle Charity G. - knitting in the north
3. Blog URL
http://knittinginthenorth.blogspot.com
4. Country
Canada
6. Colours you like
Turquoise, green, blue, aqua. My two winter coats are camel brown, and light green, so something to go with would be nice.
7. Colours you hate
Yellow, anything neon
8. Fibres you like
Anything really soft and warm - love alpaca
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies
Anything scratchy - most acrylics, altlhough there are some nice ones out there now, I think :0)
10. Prefered scarf length
I've never had to answer this question before, so I'm not sure.... I like to wrap around my neck once, usually. Does that help? Not too long, I think...
11. Solid or variegated?
Variegated
12. Cables or lace or texture?
I love it all!
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf)
I'm not a big fan of crochet, although a woven scarf is lovely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home