Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Nickie G

1. Name & blogger handle Nickie

3. Blog URL http://www.loftyperches.blogspot.com/
4. Country USA

6. Colours you like lime, turquoise, cream, pale blue, red
7. Colours you hate brown, orange, yellow, kelly green, royal blue
8. Fibres you like merino wool, alpaca, llama, cotton/linen combo, rayon, silk, wool combos
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies none
10. Prefered scarf length any
11. Solid or variegated? either
12. Cables or lace or texture? I'm not particular
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) I guess I would like my "pal" to know that I am a water sign (Pisces) that I love music, gardening, dancing, hiking, animals and children, cooking and baking, anything that has to do with creating something from various materials...oh, I also believe in magic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home