Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Brenda H - Questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle: Brenda H, closetomyheart

3. Blog URL: http://brenda.typepad.com/

4. Country: Canada

6. Colours you like: purple, pink

7. Colours you hate: I really like most colours at this point, but don't think I would want a scarf that was too neutral.
8. Fibres you like: not fussy, just nothing that would feel too scratchy around the neck.

9 . Fibres you hate/allergies: see last question

10. Preferred scarf length: Not too long. I'm just under 5'4", like the scarf to wrap once around my neck. Just measured one that a Secret Pal made me, looks like 50-54 inches should be about right. Of course it will depend on the style of the scarf.

11. Solid or variegated? no preference

12. Cables or lace or texture? No preference

13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) - Absolutely would love a crochet or woven scarf. I may even crochet myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home