Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Kathy C

1. Name & blogger handle: Kathy

3. Blog URL: www.askatknits.blogspot.com
4. Country: USA

6. Colours you like: I love earthy tones, rusts, browns, greens, etc.
7. Colours you hate: pastels
8. Fibres you like: I love natural fibers - cottons, wools (all kinds), etc.
9 . Fibres you hate/allergies: I don't really have any I hate and I am not allergic
10. Prefered scarf length: Hmmm, I have not ever thought of this. Long or short is fine with me!
11. Solid or variegated? Either, I have knit some lovely scarves with Manos and have dones some lovely ones out of solid fibers.
12. Cables or lace or texture? Any or all! I have just recently been bitten by the lace bug. I have also done cables and used stitches to create a lovely texture!
13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf) I am a very easy going person, I recently learned to crochet - but much prefer knitting!

I am excited to be part of this group!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home