Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Great yarn, not a lot of $$$!!!

Alright y'all - I know I'm not the only one who didn't have yarn picked out in advance, and in surfing the web I found a fantastic yarn/fiber dealer, Beaverslide Dry Goods. It's a small family-owned business in Montana, producing beautiful and unique wool yarns, and those yarns are a steal - between $7 and $11 for a huge 240+ yd. skein! They have merino/kid mohair blends, and 100% wool,(and for all us spinning types, they have roving too.) Their yarn got really good reviews on Knitter's Review too. (BTW, I've got no affiliation to the company, no discount for mentioning here or anything like that, yadda yadda.)
Anyway, I ordered some gorgeous blue yarn for my pal's scarf, and thought I might pass along the deal to anyone else looking... I'll post pics when it gets here.

3 Comments:

Blogger EvaLux said...

Oh gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous... those colors!!!
I ordered some too and the color cards :)
I'm in love love love...

6:15 AM  
Blogger babette said...

I have used their yarn before and love it...it makes a great Irish Hiking Scarf. The colors they have are just lovely! Bet you had a hard time choosing :)

10:12 AM  
Blogger sharyn said...

I'm in Montana, and I never heard of them! I'll be ordering some soon - thanks for the tip.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home