Saturday, February 04, 2006

Scarf arrived

My scarf and hat set arrived today. Thank you so much Jennifer. Soft pink isn't normally a color I would choose for myself, but gosh, it's so cute ... it's perfect. The yarn is very soft and the simple rib pattern really shows it off ... I am wearing it now in my air-con study. I can't wait to wear it to the UK, but I already foresee a big problem ... my 10 year old niece will be after me to give it to her ...

Jennifer's posted a picture of the scarf on this blog, and there's one of the hat on her blog. Do check it out, those light saber needles and spindles are amazing, and now I have another interesting blog to add to my reading list.

Thanks so much for organizing this wonderful exchange. I get to try out yarns and patterns that I probably otherwise wouldn't (the little leaf lace scarf I knitted for this exchange was my first true lace project and it gave me the confidence to knit Birch), and someone thoughtfully knitted something so nice for me and at the same time introduced a new color to my wardrobe. Thank you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho said...

Chrissie, i'm so glad you like the scarf. :)

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home