Friday, February 10, 2006

Have you received your scarf?

Hey everyone!

It's so nice to get to see all the lovely scarves that have been sent and received. Everytime I see someone post a finished scarf, I wonder, "Is that one for me?"

If you have received your scarf and haven't posted about it, please do so. Please don't leave your scarf maker wondering whether you have received it. We (as in Cyn and I) need to know too, so that we can mark your scarf knitter off the list as having fulfilled his/her part.

Some of you have not posted - you know who you are - and reminder notices have been sent. If you have posted in the past month and I have made an oopsy, please let me know and I will mark your name off the list.

Oh, and while I am posting, I may as well give an update on my scarf - it's been sent! Pal, you should be getting it some time next week, if whatthe post office says is true.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marji said...

I haven't received mine yet, however I've heard from the person knitting mine (I feel hugely fortunate in having the gifter that I have and am willing to wait as long as it takes for one of her creations). I did hear from Maisie that she received the scarf I sent her - although she hasn't had an opportunity to post it here yet.
thanks Cyn and Celia. I can only imagine what your spreadsheets must look like.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Dorene said...

I have been in contact with the wonderful person that has me as her exchangee. It won't be ready on time, but that is OK as she had "raised the bar" for herself to present me with a truly outrageous scarf. And for that I am truly touched.

I had mailed my scarf to my recipeint almost 3 weeks ago.... priority mail that should have been to her in 2-3 days. It still hadn't be acknowledged. I labored diligently on it and I was hoping that it would have been one that would have been cherished, but oh well.

I would love to thank the two of you for all your hard work that you have put into the organization of the exchange. I had gotten the chance to "meet" some truly fabulous people throught this exchange, and I will participate in any future one. Count me in.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

I haven't received mine yet and haven't heard from my gifter in awhile. I should probably drop her an email just to see how she's doing. I'm not worried though; I haven't gotten mine mailed out yet either.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Clara said...

Wow, am I the only person on this exchange that has not EVER gotten an email from their pal? Hmm, I can't wait to find out who it is!

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home