Friday, February 10, 2006

Finally mailed...


Hi - after much messing around I have finally sent my scarf. I'm so sorry for it being late. It's been ready for ages. I kept looking at it saying "yep, I'll post it tomorrow". And kept putting it off. I think I liked it too much and had to keep it for a while longer!! I dyed my fleece first, then spun it (blends of Alpaca, Silk, Wool and Mohair).


My 3 year model - Liam - "oooh mummies special scarf, oooooh

don't touch" is all he could say as he was modelling!



I still haven't recieved mine but I think it's on the way. I still have no idea who I will be getting mine off. The original email had a very obscure email address and I have no idea. I religiously check all the blogs and if nothing else have enjoyed all the work of the talented people in this exchange. So much talent.

Thank-you so much Celia and CynCyn - you are great also. This is the second Exchange I have joined and have really enjoyed doing them as I don't normally knit scarves and have foind them a great was to relax and use up all those odd bits and pieces.

Thanks again JO in Oz

2 Comments:

Blogger fibersnob said...

It's beautiful, the colours are yummy.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

It turned out wonderful and I love the colors. I also like your model!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home