Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Scarf on its way

I mailed the scarf last week but forgot to post on the blog. It should be arriving soon though. Wanted to ask you, does anyone have any leftover yarn and what are we suppose to do with them? I have almost none of the scarf yarn left (superfine merino), a tiny ball of the hat yarn (merino angora) but quite a lot left of the coordinating accessory yarn. It's a 100g ball from a local yarn shop which I chose for its color, I am not sure what's in it because the symbols are in Japanese, and it didn't feel very nice to knit with so I didn't send the leftovers out with the scarf and hat but I think there's enough for another 2 or 3 flower pins. Any ideas?

2 Comments:

Blogger maxine said...

I think it would be interesting to knit them together into a scarf or pillow or something for our fabulous exchange hosts. I would be willing to do this if anyone wants to send their remnants to me.

Alternatively, we could each knit up a swatch with what's left and someone, again, I would volunteer, could stitch them together.

Anyone interested can email me for address info.

queenmaxine

9:31 PM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

Oh that's a great idea. I think a sweatch square (like for Afghan) might be better so the colors and yarns are more even ...

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home