Monday, January 02, 2006

to my secret pal


to my secret pal
Originally uploaded by queenmaxine.
There is a post on Nov 19 titled 'yarn party' with a pic showing the before of this yarn which was after my Yorkie pup got a hold of it. Here, the finished product is abour6 inches wide and 6 feet long. A guestimate for sure as I do not feel like getting out the tape measure.

For all my worries and fears of blocking it, all went well. I doubled up a towel on the ironing board and pinned about every six inches then steam blocked it using a wet kitchen towel and the iron on the highest steam setting holding the iron above the kitchen towel. I clearly see the advantage in tis, though I like it all curled up, too.

I bought some more Berroco Foliage in red to make one for myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home