Sunday, January 01, 2006

checking in

Oh, I've meant to post forEVER. Stupid finals in which I did not sleep were followed closely by stupid holidays that would not quit, and now I can post.

I got my scarf and hat! I really really really like them. They're gorgeous, and yesterday a woman at borders complimented me on my purple scarf and hat going with my green coat just enough to be interesting. It's warm, and the stitch pattern is neat, and the yarn kicks butt! As soon as the boy gets the camera from his house, I'll post a picture.

My partner can expect hers pretty soon! I'm at work on it, I think she'll like it. I hope.....

1 Comments:

Blogger "Skipper" said...

Thank goodness! I was beginning to think you either hated it, or you'd left the country! :-)

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home