Monday, January 02, 2006

I got my Scarf!!!

Woohoo! I was gone this weekend and came home tonight to find a package on my doorstep. Hmm, I don't know anyone in Oklahoma??? Imagine my surprise when I opened the package and found the most BEAUTIFUL scarf!!! Chris M. in Oklahoma THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! You did an outstanding job. I LOVE my scarf!! The picture of Chris' scarf is in the December 28th entry. On my first walk with my dog this evening, I got a compliment from my neighbor! What an awesome design! Did you design that yourself? Chris, thank you so much!

And to the organizers: Thank you for a wonderful exchange! This has been so much fun. Being a new knitter (less than 1 year) it was fascinating to see all the yarns and patterns people are choosing and expanding my horizons on the scarf I did for my pal. A million thanks!

Beth

1 Comments:

Blogger rmj318 said...

Beth, I'm so glad that you liked your scarf....it was so much fun to make. I wish that I could say that it was my own design but it was from the Rowan book on Ribbon Twist. It had been so long since I'd done bobbles, it was fun relearning.

This has been the greatest experience....thank you to those in charge. I'm ready for another one :))

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home