Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Keep On Keeping On

I can't believe how many of you have finished already. Too cool! I've been trucking along on my scarf and can't wait until it's finished and out there for my pal. I really hope she likes it.

I'll have to remember to put it on something light for the next photo so the lacework shows up a little better. And some natural light so you can see all the pretty purples and rusts in the yarn. Just keep knitting. Just keep knitting. Just keep knitting, knitting, knitting...

5 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

It looks very pretty... what yarn and pattern are you using?

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

11:33 PM  
Blogger Dorene said...

Oh... that IS nice. I love the color.

2:43 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

That is gorgeous - I too would love to know the pattern.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Love it! I echo Leisel and Allison - what pattern is that?

9:26 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

the blog comments aren't sent to posters, unfortunately. I can tell those of you that are wondering... Michelle is using some Cherry Tree Hill and Knit Picks laceweight (carried together), and using a lace pattern she found in a book (a feather and fan sitch pattern). let me know if you want me to have her email you more specifics (colorways and book title)

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home