Friday, January 13, 2006

I had a change of heart...



I decided after I had knit about 5 or 6 inches of my Backyard Leaves scarf that I wasn't liking the look. So it got tossed into the frog pond. I plan on making one someday, it's a great pattern, but not when I have a deadline! I did decide on a new yarn and pattern, Rio de la Plata and My So Called Scarf, and cast on last weekend. This is much better!!! It has been so fun looking at what everyone is making. It's all so unique and different! I can't wait to see what shows up in my mailbox!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jae said...

I love the colors!!

1:12 AM  
Blogger EvaLux said...

Oh this is gorgeous!! I've never seen this pattern before...
Cheers Eva

1:53 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

Love the colours.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho said...

this is beautiful! what pattern is this??

7:10 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I love this pattern too! I love the colourway of your yarn - I just might have to copy you!

8:56 PM  
Blogger cindi said...

What a great pattern! I love it!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Leisel said...

The scarf is beautiful... I love the mottled coloring!

I'm impressed you're doing this one on a deadline. While the stitch pattern is easy to memorize, it takes me so long to do... at least in Manos (I think it's because the large needles have such a long taper. I did one for my sister, but used a totally different yarn and smaller needles, and it was much easier to make progress... but for what I had in mind for me, I really wanted the look of the Manos).

7:59 AM  
Blogger Bonnie O. said...

I keep seeing this scarf pattern and just love it. I especially love it when it's done in bright colorful yarn! Nice job on yours!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho said...

are we ever going to get a pattern source?? hahaha

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home