Friday, January 13, 2006

On the needles at last!


Handmaiden "Lady Godiva" (50/50 silk and wool) and the Little Leaf Scarf pattern. I can hardly believe I've actually cast on. The biggest issue (next to crazy-hectic life) was committing to a pattern. And when I did, the yarn I had originally chosen (Peruvian Collection Sierra from elann) didn't want to be that pattern. And that brings us up to now, several hours later. I'm also a few inches further along than this picture from just before noon shows. I don't work again until Thursday (woo!) so I hope to get in a few more minutes of knitting time in the next few days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That is gorgeous yarn!

10:54 PM  
Blogger fibersnob said...

Looks great, happy knitting and tell B he needs to give Mommy time to knit!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Leisel said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait to see it finished.

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home