Sunday, December 11, 2005

Scarf progress

Hello everyone.

I'm checking in, but only to mention that I've not started my scarf yet. I haven't chosen the yarn, nor the pattern. December's one of the busiest months for me, I have four birthdays and Christmas - which means lots of knitting! I've got a hat, two pairs of fingerless gloves and two pairs of men's size socks to knit for Christmas, and once that's out of the way I can concentrate on the scarf.

I'm thinking of knitting something cabled. Probably in aran or chunky weight yarn. The yarns that I'm looking at are DB cashmerino (love this soft yarn) or maybe a wool/alpaca blend. I'll decide on the yarn first, and then probably knit a simple cabled pattern. It's a little bit worrying to see that some people have finished their scarves already!

Dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home