Tuesday, December 06, 2005

By jove...I think I've got it!


After casting on and working a few rows for what seems like the eleventy-millionth time, I'm finally making some progress on my Backyard Leaves scarf. This is mostly due to my friend and the co-hostess with the mostess, Cynthia, reading me the first 10 rows of the chart out loud! I think that goes way above and beyond the duty of a knit-along hostess, but I'm very grateful! Thanks Cynth! **this picture is not the greatest for showing the leaf pattern**

In other news, is anyone else dying to know what their pal is making for them?! I can hardly stand the suspense. I know that I'll have to wait months and months when I join these things...but I just can't help myself! My pal has been emailing me, which I greatly appreciate, but it just makes me all the curiouser about who she is and what she's making?! Not to mention that she's making me a "wooly booger shawl"! Check out the November 29th entry on my blog if you want a snippet of the email that she sent me!! Who are you secret scarf pal??

-Stacey
Sheep in the City

3 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

you're welcome for the help. I wish someone could've done that for me when I started the scarf!! it looks fabulous in that yarn... can't wait to see it in person.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Donyale said...

That Branching out is such a buggar to learn - but when you get it it really is great! Well done for perservering!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

That's looking really nice! That scarf has been on my todo list for awhile. I'll be happy when I'm done with all my Christmas stuff and I can get busy with knitting my scarf pal stuff!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home