Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Have the Yarn

Okay, I have the yarn for both the scarf and the mittens. I have the pattern that I want to use for the mittens. But I am thinking of changing the yarn for the scarf. I am currently knitting up a scarf that will be a door prize for a Christmas party and I am loving this yarn quite a bit. I have usesd Plymouth's Brushed Alpaca to make other things out of but not a scarf. It is so light and drapey and warm that I am thinking of switching my scarf yarn to this yarn. But I still have some Christmas knitting to get done before I can start my scarf. So I guess I have a week or so to decide before I start thinking about knitting up my scarf. I just need to figure out what scarf pattern I want to use. I will post a picture of the scarf that I am currently knitting in the next day or so on my blog and here to get some opinions. - Mia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home