Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The End -- In Rhyme


She got the scarf
She liked it a lot
So it's time to post
A completed shot.

It's worked in Merino
"Frappe" by Crystal P.
It was awesome to knit --
I think I'll make one for me!

The pattern's designed
By my LYS's crafty girl
Using many short rows
To make the yarn twirl.

I was a bit nervous
A bit twiddly, too,
Knitting something for someone
Is a hard thing to do.

But I made it through
My first knitting trade
It's so great to send off
Something handmade!

Yours in rhyme,
LainE
Knit and Purl Grrl
visit me at http://knitandpurlgrrl.blogs.com/my_weblog/

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Mongrain said...

I do like it! I like it alot! In fact, I'm wearing it now while I think of a proper thank you for such a fantastic gift!

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home